1. Information Collection and Use We collect personal information from our users on our website and its mobile application, and also on individual domain websites that share the same real estate listing database of Fdcanet.com that we build and manage for you.
When you register either online or offline, we ask for information such as your name, real estate license number and MLS, telephone number, email, address including city, state and zip code in order to get your MLS' approval so that you may use its real estate listing data on your own website. We may also ask you for credit card information to bill you fees for our service.
We collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address, GEO location, and other information for the purpose of serving you better, and uses the information collecting to improve product and service offerings, fulfill your requests, bill you for services, customize the content of website and layout, develop feedback ratings, contact you, and for marketing activities and statistical analysis.
We have legitimate third party SDKs built into our app in order to offer you better sharing features and user experience and to send you fast service related notices. The third party SDKs facilitate transmission of user-installed app and device information for statistical purpose in order to further improve their services.
We automatically receive and record information on the server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies information, and the page you request. The collection and use of such information is further described below.
2. Information Sharing and Disclosure We are the owner of the information collected on the website and app, and also on your own domain websites that are built and managed by us and share the same real estate listing database of Fdcanet.com. We will not rent, sell or share your personal information with anyone except under the following circumstances:
1) Other visitors to the website may view your feedback rating, city, region and items or messages that you have posted on the website or your own domain website based on our service.
2) We provide information about our users to trusted partners (such as credit card processor) who work on Company's behalf pursuant to confidentiality agreements. Pursuant to the terms of their agreements, these companies do not have any independent right to share or use such information.
3) We may disclose user information in response to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise Company's legal rights or defend against legal claims.
4) We may disclose user information when we believe such disclosure is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of the User Agreement, or as otherwise required by law.
We may set and access website "cookies" on your computer. A cookie is a small, encrypted data stored on the user's computer tied to information about the user. Usage of a cookie does not link to any personally identifiable information while on our website. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, once users close the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user's hard drive for an extended period of time.
Cookies were implemented to allow user-side customization of web site information. Cookie related information is used by us to facilitate the user's transactions and to improve our service's offering to better match the user's needs.
4 . Log Files Like most standard web site servers, we use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the web site, track users' movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
5 . Your Ability to Edit and Deactivate Your Account Information and Preferences You can edit your account information by going to the login page. We reserve the right to send you communications necessary for the functioning of our website and app.
6 . Confidentiality and Security Your personal information is stored on our servers located in the United States. We use physical, procedural and technical safeguards to protect that information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure. Some information is password-protected. Likewise, in certain areas, we use certified industry-standard SSL-encryption and network firewalls to protect data transmissions and storage. Finally, all of our employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
7 . Your Responsibilities In order to help us maintain the security of your personal information, we ask that you do not share your password with anybody. Sharing this information could put you and your rating as a buyer/seller at risk. If you lose control of your password or you think that somebody has obtained unauthorized access to your account, immediately change your password. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online, you may receive unsolicited communication from other parties in return. Therefore, you should exercise caution and common sense in such disclosures.
8 . Links to Other Sites The website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us . Please be aware that we, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites.
We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. Our clients, real estate agents and business owners may accept Visa, Master card, American Express, Discover and PayPal payments, and please read their policies.
Tyloon Media Corporation
To add me as your WeChat friend, please press on the QR code until see a popup window, and select Save image. And then open the image from your WeChat account, and press the QR code again and select Extract QR code (iPhone) or Scan QR Code in image (Android) ...